For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains... (Nelson Mandela) - Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
Nelson Mandela, the world leader, humanitarian, and Nobel Peace Prize recipient displayed and encouraged the values for which he became known and respected: kindness, inclusivity, humility, forgiveness. This T-shirt expresses his view on freedom. "For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others."
In keeping with Nelson Mandela's legacy, all profits from sales of this t-shirt will be donated to foodbankscanada.ca
Each t-shirt is made individually just for you when you order it. Please allow time for us to make and ship it to you or your happy friend. Thank you!
Good to Know:
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping