The mountains are calling and I must go (John Muir, Mountaineer) - Embroidered Backpack
The natural beauty of the mountains is majestic. A trip to the mountains, alone or with others, is good for the soul. This backpack will be great to take along on your next trip, or just be a reminder of where you'd rather be.
Each backpack is made individually just for you when you order it. Please allow time for us to make and ship it to you or your happy friend. Thank you!
Good to Know:
This small size backpack is the perfect choice for running all sorts of daily errands, sporting activities, or to take along on a trip. There’s plenty of space for all your necessities, as well as separate pockets for your phone, passport, water bottle and laptop. It’s also water-resistant, so your belongings are sure to stay dry in any weather.
• Top part: 100% polyester, 600D
• Bottom part: 100% polyester, 900D
• Dimensions: 18″ × 11½″ × 6¼'' (45.7 × 29.2 × 15.9 cm)
• Product weight: 1.02 lbs (464 g)
• Capacity: 5.5 gallons (21 l)
• Max weight: 33 lbs (15 kg)
• Large inside pocket with a 15″ laptop sleeve
• 2 slip side pockets for water bottles
• Front zip pocket with embroidered brand logo, containing an organizational compartment (a pocket with zip closure, 2 pouches for phone and passport, and 3 pen holders)
• Top carry handle
• Top zipper with 2 sliders and zipper pullers
• Soft, padded mesh back with brand logo
• Padded ergonomic polyester bag straps with plastic strap regulators brand label on the left strap